Monday, March 19, 2018

3/19 BBQ, me and you

 
BBQ, me and you
 
 
Community we are meeting this Monday and Enjoying some amazing smoked chicken from yours truly. The Webb's will be bringing desert as they do most Mondays. Peruse the options below for some inspiration or let your imagination go and bring something delightful.
  • Baked Beans with Apple wood Smoked Bacon
  • Coleslaw
  • Sweet potato Salad
  • Hush Puppies
  • Greens
  • Fried Pickles with an accompanying sauce
  • Corn Bread
  • Mash potatoes
  • Roasted Potatoes
  • Chili
  • Mac&Cheese
  • Corn on the Cob 




 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll grab some baked beans and bread

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids and I will be there but we are going to eat at home with Josh before he leaves for work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may or may not show up. Depends on if I’m hungry 🤔

    ReplyDelete